Monday, December 10, 2007

Catching up.....


'Tractor Girl' meets 'Tank Girl' at Dragon*Con 2007- Lori Petty was a guest there this year....


Mr. Butters found himself a home- a much valued and loved home- with a nice lady dog about his same size and temperment. They are very happy together and I wish his new mommy and daddy much love and happiness!


I've got lot's to write about since I last spoke- Dory and I have had lots of adventures this past summer and fall, some together and some apart, but all tons of fun. We shared the week at the Swannanoa School for Culinary Arts, and the whole family went to Dragon*Con-we all have our tickets for next year in hand. And we went to Silver Hammer as a family and had a really good time. So much more to talk about.....


It's a busy week coming up- I've got CPA stuff to do and a trip to NC to pick up our all natural beef from the farm there- plus a bunch of goat stories.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Glad to see you are back!